Business Consulting - Fractional C Suite
WHY HIRE FRACTIONAL TALENT?
When entrepreneurs start a business, C Suite roles can vary depending on the stage of your business. At an early stage, high-growth startup, the roles might fluctuate too much to draft up a full-time job description right off the bat. Bringing in fractional officers helps you gain more clarity on true gaps in your organization.
IS FRACTIONAL TALENT ECONOMICAL?
Full-time C Suite officers can cost over six figures EACH, and it might not be an investment you're ready to make. Instead, hiring fractional executives will give you access to a highly talented and experienced individuals without the need to include things like benefits or equity. Fractional officers are a great solution for you to spend less in the short term as you continue to scope out the role. When it comes to hiring such important roles, you don't always have to hire full-time right away and sometimes a fractional officer is all you will ever need.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO):
- Start-up financial planning
- Creating business plans
- Contingency planning
- Asset acquisition
- Debt management
- Business expansion and diversification
- Employee retention
CHIEF OF STAFF/CHIEF EXPERIENCE OFFICER (CXO):
- Collaborating with executive team members
- Providing department leaders with recommendations
- Providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Overseeing strategic business initiatives
- Identifying and helping solve core problems
- Oversees and facilitates positive customer and employee experiences
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO):
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns - effective budgeting
- Audit and edit content marketing strategy
- Coordinate marketing with financial and branding goals
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams